1) What is Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies?
Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies is a training institute which aims to be a revolutionary in the field of practical knowledge by providing outstanding professional programs that expertise and enrich the learning experience of students and working professionals. It provides online classes through expert professionals and train the students.
2) Who can join IIPSINDIA and what is the eligibility criteria?
Anyone with willingness to learn can join the Institute. However, under exceptional circumstances certain courses have specified eligibility criteria.
3) What are the salient features of the IIPSINDIA?
- 1. Live and Interactive classes Classes shall be conducted Live by the mentors
- 2. Limited Batch Strength There shall be limited so that mentors can concentrate individually on every student
- 3. Expert Mentors The mentors are experienced and experts in the said field.
- 4. Customized Courses Courses are designed to suit learners of all category and knowledge enhancement.
- 5. Certificate after Course Completion A valid certificate shall be provided to the students who successfully complete the course.
- 6. Placement and Internship Assistance On successful completion students shall be provided Placement and Internship Assistance.
- 7. Students shall be given subscription to membership of IIPSINDIA as Complimentary.
- 8. Reasonable fees IIPSINDIA fees are reasonable.
4) Why will certification from Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies benefit the student?
The more you lean the more you are left with. Here, at Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies students are made to learn by experiencing so that it stays permanently in their mind and hearts.
To get the practical knowledge during their Main course, helping to get good marks in their academic records, industry ready immediately after the studies. For Working Professionals:
To add practical knowledge related to their profile, to get continue update of their filed, addition in their academic records
For Home Makers and Retired people:
To enhance and be update the knowledge. The Courses also will help to get work from home opportunities.
For Drop Outs:
To get job easily based on their practical knowledge and also can start their own practice/office to provide value based consultancy
To be updated about the procedural aspects of various field. As the courses, doesn’t have any stringent eligibility criteria, courses of any stream can be chosen. The Entrepreneur can become master in the said subject and can do the cost cutting as well.
5) What is the registration procedure at Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies?
At Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies, there are plenty of selective courses from which the prospective student opts for. The Prospective Learner shall select the right course that he is interested in with the help of Admission Counsellor.
Later, an application form (available in the website: www.iipsindia.net) shall be submitted along with the supporting documents. After payment of the prescribed fees, the classes shall commence for the students.
6) What is the Criteria for getting the Certificate?
Certificate shall be awarded to the registered student only after successful completion of the assessment. The student need not pay any additional fees for obtaining the certificate.
7) Certificate shall be awarded to the registered student only after successful completion of the assessment. The student need not pay any additional fees for obtaining the certificate.
Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies shall conduct classes only in the Online mode. The Mentors shall conduct the LIVE – INTERRACTIVE Sessions.
8) Does Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies offer Internship or placements?
Yes, the Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies offers Internship and Placements to the Students who have completed the course
9) What is the validity of the Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies Certification?
The Certificate issued by the Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies is valid for the Life time. There shall be no expiry for the same.
10) Is Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies affiliated to any University or accredited by any Statutory body?
No, the certification issued by the Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies is powered by as Autonomous body.
11) Can the certification from Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies be added in the Resume/CV?
Yes, the certification from Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies shall be a Golden feather in the Resume/CV
12) . Is the Certification being useful for the students interested in clearing any Government competitive exams like IAS, KAS etc.
Yes, the Courses are designed in a such way that it shall provide the in-depth and practical knowledge that shall help the IAS/KAS Aspirants to clear the exams.
13) What are the Benefits of IIPSINDIA Courses for Accounts, Law, HR Students and Professionals?
The courses enhance practical knowledge how to file PF, ESI, GST, TDS Returns, Income Tax Returns, how to maintain Accounts perfectly in tally, advance uses of cost centers in Accounting, Communication skills, Payroll, HR Management, Drafting of Resolutions and various proceedings, Project Finance, Guidance on Balance sheets finalization, specials chapters on law like property issues, Divorce and family matters, RTI etc as These subjects are required in every of the industry and organization. Choose topic and course accordingly to become an expert in the field either in the Job or to be a SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR by starting own office related to above services as there is huge demands of these experts.
14) . How old is Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies?
Indian Institute of Professional Studies is a brain child of the experts who are in the education field since twenty years. The first blue print of this Institute was started in year 2018.
15) What is the duration of courses?
Duration of the course will depend on the Subject. There are Webinars, Workshops, Certificate Course and other programs.
16) How is Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies different from other Institutes?
|The Mentors shall conduct Live Interactive Classes and resolve the query of the students then and there.
|Majority of them share the Pre- recorded videos. The trainer will not have any live interaction with the learners. This method of learning is not feasible and adoptable by everyone
|Membership of the IIPSINDIA, will aid the students on their real time - practical problems to solve their hurdles on their jobs/professional life/studies.
|No such live support from many of them.
|Placement Assistance and Internship Opportunity shall be provided.
|Not everyone shall provide placement assistance.
17) Will a student get the fees reimbursement if he doesn’t complete the course?
There shall be no fee reimbursement if the student doesn’t complete the course.
18) How much time does a student have to complete the course?
The duration of each course shall vary on the nature of the course.
19) How will the student get the Certificate?
After the successful completion of the course, the student shall receive the certificate via post to the Communication address.
20) Will the student get any study material?
Yes, the Study material titles “IIPSINDIA Champion” shall be shared with every registered student
21) How will the student get admission confirmation?
Soon after the receiving the online form duly filled by student with payment of fees, the student shall receive a confirmation mail, fee payment receipt and unique student ID.
22) What are the rules for online classes?
Apart from General Classroom Discipline, the online class will start at the designated time and it is the duty of the student to ensure that he/she login 05 minutes prior to the session. In case of any delay, the mentor shall not wait for the student.
The student shall keep the video camera off and mute the audio. In case of any query, the student can raise question in Chat Box or unmute him/herself. Any in disciple during the Online classes, shall not be tolerated.
23) Can an NRI/Foreigner register for course?
Yes, an NRI/Foreigner can register for the course.
24) Does IIPSINDIA provide DEMO Class?
IIPSINDIA conducts weekly webinar (Every Saturday) wherein the prospective students shall be oriented about the dynamic courses offered and also the Certified students share their experiences and learning from IIPSINDIA.
25) What is the Admission Policy of IIPSINDIA?
Admission Policy of IIPSINDIA is available at the official website (www.iipsindia.net).
26) What are the additional benefits of getting certified from Indian Institute of Industrial and Professional Studies?
The student shall be getting free subscription for membership for 01 year and after one year at renewal basis. The registered members shall get the live and constant support for the queries.
The Institute shall provide Internship and Placement support to the students who have successfully completed the Course.
The students will be provided all the update made by government on various scheme/policy/laws/vacancy time to time.
More Importantly, after successful completion of the IIIPS course, students need not to worry for anything related to his subject matter for their professional life.
27) What is the Bank Account details of IIPSINDIA?
Bank Account No: 317405000318
Branch: ICICI Bank, Doddaballapur Branch