We, at IIPSINDIA are committed in respecting the privacy of all registrants, students and other associated with us at all times. We do not sell or share any of your private information with anyone or any organization.
- 1. This policy applies to information we collect: On the Site, In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site, In webinars, From third parties, whether they are partners or vendors and other Services that we provide.
- i.To manage your account
- ii. To provide technical support to you
- iii. To send you email notifications and updates about Courses you are enrolled on; to share links, course material, to monitor and track your progress on the Course;
- iv.To contact you occasionally in order to invite you to share your opinions of and experiences with IIPSINDIA, and to publish customer reviews and ratings of our Courses on
our  website or on other media channels
- v. For marketing purposes, where you provide us with your consent to receive marketing communications, which may include email and/or telephone communications with information, news, and offers of Courses
- vi. To enable you to participate in our refer-a-friend rewards scheme.
- 3. Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by IIPSINDIA example google form. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IIPSINDIA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- 4. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you are redirected from IIPSINDIA portal.
- 5. We provide right to be forgotten, that is incase if you wish to discontinue to use of services and remove your records we would be implementing the same at the earliest.
- 6. All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- 7. In case if you find any event wherein you feel the leakage of data or personal information contact us at email@example.com and intimate the same. We would initiate actions within 30 working days by conducting enquiry and submit you the report about the same.
- 8. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Karnataka, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- 9. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- 10. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
2.The data collected will be used to: